Thursday, March 09, 2006

dejected, gloomy angry and fun

That was me in the past few dayz! may it be the Discomp mark sheet or the missed pop quiz, may it be the fight about ganguly or the sudden flames out of subhash's monitor(i was using it), may it be the pending work or the sudden laughs, I was out of my mood... feeling lonely irritated by the slightest talk, shouting at every possible thing, making fun of myself. feeling down, making hopeless efforts to make myself comfortable with the atmosphere here. hurting many, aware of some;sry mate, I was a bit rude u-know-where.

i need a break to cope up with all this, to be normal again, back to my senses and here comes our midterm break, just a week full of joyful holidays!!!! is it? having the SEN project, the DesignProject, the discomp project and marketing final presentation and now comes SP into the picture(with due respect to AnishMaturia) with an assignment to be submitted the very next day to the end of holidays.. is it rt to be called a break!!!!! i prefer a loudd YES here. I would love to do things anytime I wish and this break gives me such an opprtunity. drafting this, i went wandering around the campus in the early morning. Its beautiful to be awake in the early morning watching the pigeons moving away from the corridors noticing the time as if they knew our schedule, feeling the pleasant early breeze, and all of a sudden it started to drizzle.. there is nothing more I could wish!! walking alone in such atmosphere is rejuvenating while watching arising sun never ceases to be a wonderful experience. I hope this feeling would last a bit long and i want myself to be quiet and calm, better stop talking!

and the best part of this week remains to be today when Arsenal made it into the champions league quarters crashing down the hopes of Real madrid Galacticos.Keeping aside the slow pace of Ronaldo, despair of the fans, its their lack of coordination in the last match and the bad luck and bad finishes in the second encounter with Arsenal turned out to be the actual reasons for their dismissal from the league.Wactching the second match in Arsenal homeground,goalless as it was, but its fun as both teams had done far better than the first. I was one among those thrusting fists into air merrily at 3.20 AM shouting in the TV room, least bothered about the people sleeping around. The missed popquiz ringing alarm bells, I was away from the discussions analyzing how unsatisfactory Reyes played and how splendid Lehman and his counter part played. but, here I am bloggin while the goddess of sleep nowhere in the near sight and anything new is something special!!!! isn't it? and my blog is brand new. needless to say i am loving this.

just now heard from our sen group that the test cases are done and the keys are back and i am awake and the SP class is abt to start in few mins. things turning out my way?

4 comments:

PSR Chaitanya said...

concentrate on other things dood. there are more things than SP SEN and INDIA. :P

PSR Chaitanya said...

eppudu chaduvena???

Deepu said...

mama waiting for new post

@PSR - Huh nee antha talent andhariki undadhu mama . neeku laaga anni cheyyalante chaala kashtam

Mohan Kodali said...

@psr

trying to. but u c, u ppl really make us concentrate on such things.