The first one, in the second and hopefully the last!
Joining the crowd right there discussing everything under the sun... This everything depends on the perspective and differs from person to person,time to time and right now I dunno which category I fall into.Is it right to call it a momentous phase??? hmmm may be yes after feeling the impact of gaming and presently "enlightened" to do something construtive. Replacing gaming with an age old praxis of writing crap! Henceforth you are reading this and don't blame me or gaming for the crap you are goin to read or see. btw Is there something like constructive crap?
There is no particualr reason behind me going online, but can't deny the effect of friends in this decision of mine. This is no presidents' decision affecting many but its something important to me. Atleast I can shout here about Ganguly being dropped ridiculously without hurting my wingmates and let near future decide about any otherthing(s) I can do here.
Joining the crowd right there discussing everything under the sun... This everything depends on the perspective and differs from person to person,time to time and right now I dunno which category I fall into.Is it right to call it a momentous phase??? hmmm may be yes after feeling the impact of gaming and presently "enlightened" to do something construtive. Replacing gaming with an age old praxis of writing crap! Henceforth you are reading this and don't blame me or gaming for the crap you are goin to read or see. btw Is there something like constructive crap?
No comments:
Post a Comment